About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Writer's Block

"I'll call for pen and ink and write my mind"~ William Shakespeare

I love writing. My blog gets most of it lately because I don't have a program to write anything else. I've had a story running through my head for years, but when I got my new computer, I couldn't afford to replace my Microsoft Word. It's a pretty good story, I've been told, but it's stuck in my head until I can get Word back.

Writing is, for me, a way to get things out. I write daily, but most of the things I write just get deleted because, well, I don't need to make you yawn. A lot of it is rambling, some pointless rants, and some short stories that make Twilight look mature, but I'm dying to write the one in my head!

I've been telling one of my best friends about this, and she did something absolutely amazing! She set up a GoFundMe so she can buy Microsoft Word for me!

I am the absolute last person that would ask for money, like ever, so doing this actually makes me incredibly uncomfortable. The only reason I can is because it's not technically me; it's my friend. Side note: this is the only time I'll ever do anything like this.

If you have just $5 to spare, please consider helping out. If this book gets published, everyone who donates will earn themselves a huge "thank you" inside!

http://www.gofundme.com/getcharmaineastart

Thank you in advance!

This song always makes me giggle!
"Anthem For The Year 2000"~ Silverchair

No comments:

Post a Comment