About Me

I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, April 6, 2015

ROTFL

I'm kind of tired of talking about my problems, so I'm just going to tell you some stories that make me laugh just thinking about them.

Last Friday, I was waiting for my mom to come home. I usually look out my bedroom window which faces the driveway. Well, I saw her car there and she had the door open but hadn't yet gotten out. Well, I put my shoes on and went to open the door not knowing that she had since walked up. I open the door and screamed! I literally screamed! I wasn't expecting her to be there! It scared me half to death and I couldn't stop laughing for like half an hour.

Side note: This next one didn't happen to me. One of my teachers in high school told it to the class and I thought it was genius!

There was a girl who was having a hard time getting a date to the upcoming dance. It was girl's choice and every guy she asked already had a date. One day, as she's walking into the building, she tripped and fell. Her skirt flew up revealing, well, everything. She simply stood up, started laughing, and said, "If that doesn't get me a date, I don't know what will!"

Lastly, my mother tends to not hear what someone actually says. Especially when she's concentrating on something. One day, we were at the grocery store and they had their people with samples out on the floor. When she saw one, she said, "I wonder what they're taking samples of." Confused, I asked, "You mean giving?" Her reply? "You're Satan." To this day she doesn't know exactly why she said it, but she thinks she heard someone say "pieces of Satan." Side note: No. She will never live this down! It's possibly the greatest thing she's ever said!

I've always believed that if you can't make fun of yourself, you have no right to make fun of anyone or anything else. Even though some situations may not seem funny in the moment, we often look back and laugh.

Possibly the best song this man has done!
"Word Crimes"~ Weird Al Yankovic

No comments:

Post a Comment